Dear tech enthusiast, Here is your opportunity ?
SysOpsTechnix is happy to announce the opening of guest posting option for all tech enthusiasts, who want to show your colors to the world while sharing knowledge and ideas with others. It is a great chance to showcase your skills to the world by sending unique and well-written articles on the latest trends and development in the tech world. If you have an idea for an article that you think would be a good fit for our blog, we’d love to hear from you. Let’s get started.
What Kind Of Articles We Expect?
- Linux Tips & Tricks / How-To guides
- Windows Tips & Tricks / How-To guides
- Scripting and Automation Solutions
- DevOps/SysOps related anything
- Cloud Computing new implementations or solutions (any cloud platform)
- Networking related stuff
- Cyber security trends/security Improvements of systems
- Internet of Things / DIY projects
Articles Writing Guidelines!
- The article must contain at least 800 words.
- The article should be in easy-to-understand English.
- Article content must be unique, genuine, and free of plagiarism.
- Article content must not be generated by AI tools.
- Articles with diagrams, images, and code snippets are preferred. They make the article easy to understand and interesting to read as well. (Don’t copy it from the Internet).
- Allow only one backlink (per article) to your own blog in the article.
- Required a featured image that is relevant to your article. The image size is 1200x628px.
- The article must not be promotional in nature.
- Do not write articles on topics already published on this website.
- Once your article is published on sysopstechnix.com, you can’t post it anywhere even on your own/another blog to avoid plagiarism.
What You Will Get?
- An excellent chance to promote yourself and share your knowledge with others tech geeks.
- The author’s details will be displayed in the article.
- You will get only one backlink to your own blog site.
- Chance to interact and serve the Linux community with your thoughts and ideas.
How to Submit Articles?
Once your article is ready according to our guidelines, please send us the prepared article (in any format) for review at [email protected] with the subject “[New Article Submission] <Article Title>“.
Please note that while submitting your articles, also include your name, location, small bio, Email, etc.
- Prepared article with a featured image.
- Author detail and other details to show on your author page.
We will review your article and give you feedback for any revisions to you within 3 days. Once it is finalized, we will publish your article.
Note: Submitted articles are subject to review and editing (with consent), and may or may not be selected for posting, at the sole discretion of sysopstechnix.com.
For any other questions, suggestions, or feedback we are always available at our email address ([email protected]) and on our social profile, as follows.